Welcome to our new Citrix community!

No IntranetIP available. Please try login later.

Michael Cyr

After performing an upgrade from NS12.1 62.27ns   to NS 12.1 64.16  we receive the error message "No IntranetIP available. Please try login later."   My citrix client works, when I use the browser to access the environment, that when I get this error message. 

When trying to set up a NEW client, I get the same error message. 

15 hours ago, Michael Cyr said:

After performing an upgrade from NS12.1 62.27ns   to NS 12.1 64.16  we receive the error message "No IntranetIP available. Please try login later."   My citrix client works, when I use the browser to access the environment, that when I get this error message. 

When trying to set up a NEW client, I get the same error message. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2022 at 11:33 AM, Patrizio Zollo said:

I have this issue too . I tried to update from 12.1.63.22 to 12.1.64.16 and I got the same error message at login for a VPN clienteless session 

Same problem here on 13.1 17.42, did you find a solution? I don't have any intranet IPs assigned on this gateway or global.

Hello, I had the same problem. Citrix support gave me the following answer which worked for me:

Go to gateway vserver -> then to the session profile. Under "Network Configuration" -> "Advanced Settings" -> "Use Intranet IP" to "OFF". The setting before was "NOSPILLOVER".

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 10:57 AM, Onno Kuipers said:

Hello, I had the same problem. Citrix support gave me the following answer which worked for me:

Go to gateway vserver -> then to the session profile. Under "Network Configuration" -> "Advanced Settings" -> "Use Intranet IP" to "OFF". The setting before was "NOSPILLOVER".

Thanks for the pointer! I just upgraded a ADC HA pair from 12.1.x to 13.0.x and suddenly have this issue. Anyone know more about these settings and why I suddenly need to configure them in 13.0 and don't need them in 12.1? Also, I have a TEST system in 13.0 which is not a HA pair and does not seem to need this setting... 

You can also configure this globally (rather than per policy) under Citrix Gateway > Global Settings> Change Global Settings > Advanced > 
Use Mapped IP = NS
Use Intranet IP = OFF
You can't set Mapped IP and IntranetIP to OFF at the same time, so seems you need Mapped IP = NS.

• 2 weeks later...

We also have the same issue. This is after an upgrade from 13.0.x to 13.1.x. 

Similar to above, it does not happen on our Dev system (single host), just on Prod which is HA pair.

We already have Use Mapped IP = NS but the change to Use Intranet IP = OFF didn't work.

After we upgraded the first node and made it primary, it seemed to be working. Its after we upgraded the second node then made it primary is when we notice the problem. 

If we fail back to make the other node primary again, issue is still there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Andreas Koch Upgraded for the second time about 3 weeks ago after running into problems the first time a couple of months ago. After upgrading the second time i changed the global setting to NS/OFF. No problems until this morning users suddenly see the "No Intranet IP available" message. Configured the NS/OFF on all session policies and now it seems to work again.

Did you turn off global or per session policy?

My experience was to turn off per session policy.

Actually I'm using release 13 85.19.

And have you checked to failover after your last update?

If nothing works for you, try to configure a network not in place to provide ip addresses.

My case had no update for weeks and then was closed last week with an update saying that this is related to NSHELP-31478 and there will be a fix released in an update in Q4! That's it, nothing else. I couldn't re-open the case so opened a new case, which has been ignored since it was opened, then closed early hours of this morning with the same BS update. Citrix 'support' is a complete joke!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Faced the same issue. In our case we use Web Version for users to open Apps / VDI's. Workaround haven't work (tried to 'set vpn sessionAction [Name of the Action] -useMIP NS -useIIP off'), and even assign a pool of IP's to a user.

I could recover prod by:

1- Disable HA sync and propagation on both nodes
2- Overwrite the ns.conf prior to the failover and manually edit it to disable ha sync and propagation
3- Reboot
4- Failover

The bug is not mentioned in the releases notes as it's under investigation...