Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Cannot connect to Citrix Workspace with Workspace App on Mac M1 macOS Monterey

Andreacute Breitzke

Question

Hello,

I use the Workspace app for the home office at my company. This works on a Windows PC without any problems. However, on a Mac the connection does not work. I can enter my login details there and add the account, but I cannot connect. I can connect to my company PC via the browser on the Mac without any problems. 

I have used the latest Workspace app version and use a Macbook Air M1 with macOS Monterey. 

Do you have any ideas what I could do? I have already searched for solutions on the internet, but have not found anything suitable.

If more information or data is needed to answer the question, I will be happy to provide it.

Many thanks in advance!

9 answers to this question

23 hours ago, Tejus Adiga M said:

Hi,

Can you post the screenshot of the issue you are facing?

Also can you enable the Full Logs from CWA Preference -> Advanced -> Logging -> Session and Store logging -> Full/ Verbose. Reproduce the issue and click Email Log files. Attach the Zip file here?

I have installed again 2203 version, and just onetime it connected for a while, then disconnected. And after this I had to login again, but then never connected showing error, screenshot attached. If sometime it get's connected, then after a while it get's unresponsive, stating that it is try to connect to server. Anyway after sometime it gets disconnected and it log out also which kind of frustrating.

Not able to attach logs as it gets bigger than 2 MB. And not sure how to disable initial logs, which are increasing size, there should be option for clear existing logs.

8 minutes ago, Sandeep Mishra1709162841 said:

Hi Pushpendra,

I think you have shared some logs in a previous post. We are analysing those. In the meantime, it would help us to track and investigate this issue better if you could create a support ticket.

Thanks

Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

I don't have much time to deal with management stuff in my organisation to create a proper support ticket, though I will still try later sometime. With newer version 2203 I can see sometimes I can connect, but it get's disconnected frequently and then logs out.

And most of the time doesn't connect, screenshot attached with Verbose logs, in case it helps you. My observation is that in 2203 crash issue is fixed, but still some issues remaining.

Thanks for your reply !!

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 11.40.14 AM.png

WorkspaceLogs_2022_03_15-11_45_22.zip

Hi there, 

I have a  similar problem with trying to connect to Epic (Healthcare EHR) v.May 2022. The citrix connects but then download stalls on a MacBook pro M1 with Ventura 13.  Everything was fine with the Citrix until I had was asked to upgrade to the latest version. Since that time Epic loads the but frame work of the interface but then stalls and gets stuck. I had tried downgrading citrix to previous versions, and curiously had other physicians in my practice log in with their account on my Mac into Epic and it loaded. I can login on an older Macbook pro. It is very confusing and no one in Epic IT has an idea why this is happening. I am not sure if this has to do with something with the certificates that are generated or something the Mac Ventura OS may be blocking? Any ideas??

Thank you for your help.

Yaniv

Hi there, 

I have a  similar problem with trying to connect to Epic (Healthcare EHR) v.May 2022. The citrix connects but then download stalls on a MacBook pro M1 with Ventura 13.  Everything was fine with the Citrix until I had was asked to upgrade to the latest version. Since that time Epic loads the but frame work of the interface but then stalls and gets stuck. I had tried downgrading citrix to previous versions, and curiously had other physicians in my practice log in with their account on my Mac into Epic and it loaded. I can login on an older Macbook pro. It is very confusing and no one in Epic IT has an idea why this is happening. I am not sure if this has to do with something with the certificates that are generated or something the Mac Ventura OS may be blocking? Any ideas??

Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 9.35.39 PM.png