Updated Privacy Statement

When i log in, displays a white screen and its stuck macbook pro catalina last version

Hugo Mota

Question

Hello, i need help please.

I have a macbook pro with catalina, and at moment, i cant log in.

When i log in, displays a white screen and its stuck.

I try to install other version more old of app citrix, but is the same iam stucked.

Anyone can help me?

Tks

6 answers to this question

20 hours ago, Hugo Mota said:

Hello, i need help please.

I have a macbook pro with catalina, and at moment, i cant log in.

When i log in, displays a white screen and its stuck.

I try to install other version more old of app citrix, but is the same iam stucked.

Anyone can help me?

Tks

Hello, could you please collect logs and share screenshot or recorded video for the same? Also, are you using the latest version of Citrix Workspace for Mac App, i.e. 21.9.1. If not, you can download the latest release from https://www.citrix.com/en-in/downloads/workspace-app/mac/workspace-app-for-mac-latest.html.

You can follow following article to collect logs: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX229846

Thanks,

Arpit

I managed to roll back to v 2108 and the white screen problem drops away. The issue is something specific to the 2109 or 2109.01 updates. 

The install the older version I did the following:

1. Search in Finder for 'Citrix' and manually delete everything. 

2. Download the 2108 installer from the Citrix archive. 

3. From within the installer, run the 'uninstall' package.

4. Restart your Mac

5. Run the 2108 install package

The older version of Citrix will then run.

On 10/19/2021 at 1:15 PM, Owen Griffiths1709163019 said:

Looking back at my updates and when I started having issue, I believe the problem is with version 2109.01

Hi Owen,

Can you share the logs for the problem you are facing? Please set Verbose Store log as mentioned in this article, repro the issue and share logs with us. Or is it possible for you to share the URL which you are using with us so that we can check things at out end?

Thanks.

Is there a solution in the meantime?

Having the same problem on an iMac running Catalina 10.15.7. Get stuck on a white screen. Everything is working fine until 2108. Further updates until 22.04.0 have the same problem. Downgrade with a clean uninstall and going back to 2108 make it work again (with 2108).

Thanks