Welcome to our new Citrix community!

users keep getting error "Try again or Contact your help desk"

users keep getting error "Try again or Contact your help desk".  Even after closing the browser. Sometimes close "Citrix Gateway" app and then relogin to the site solve this issue, some times even after doing this step problem not solved, and need to restart the PC.

image.thumb.png.101c8256b28c14e4790ac65ed5fa8ece.png

image.png

Like jjanezic said, aaad.debug file will show hat's going wrong. Probably, this could help solving the problem. First of all, you have to find out which type of authentication goes wrong, LDAP or RADIUS. aaad.debug will show. It will also tell you, what actually went wrong. You will see, if there are problems connecting, establishing trust, locating the user or about the password.

Greetings

Johannes Norz

CTA, CCI, CCE-N

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, thanks for your answers. From the aaad.debug i can see there is no error logs and also users profile are fetched correctly from AD with group list. But still user get the same error.

I have found that there were some problem with NS and after I have restarted the server, the problem solved.

By the way what are the processes list that run in NS and how to check if some process are not running or not working properly? 

• 1 year later...
On 5/28/2020 at 11:27 AM, Faruque Hossain said:

Hi all, thanks for your answers. From the aaad.debug i can see there is no error logs and also users profile are fetched correctly from AD with group list. But still user get the same error.

I have found that there were some problem with NS and after I have restarted the server, the problem solved.

By the way what are the processes list that run in NS and how to check if some process are not running or not working properly? 

hi Sir,

NS is referring to NetScaler right or ADC?