Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix Workspace App 20.2.0.25 on Windows 10 Pro 2004 Insider Preview SLOW - SSON not working

Eric Laun

Question

We installed on a Fujitsu D556/2 (i3, 8GB RAM, 240 GB SSD) the new Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview, dragged this Computer into our domain and tried to install the Citrix Workspace 20.2.0.25. After several restarts, the ssonsvr.exe still does not start. Windows told us that a app asked for .net Framework 3.5. We installed it as a windows-feature. But ssonsvr.exe is still not starting.

Is there any log file i can check? The SSONChecker tells me i have to restart after the installation completed, but i did some times.

Gerrit Wahlers

IT-Department

RAISA eG, Germany

Report.txt

3 answers to this question

Hi,

after setting up a new "Windows 10 Pro 2004 Insider Preview SLOW" i tried to install the three updates you mentioned above. I could'nt find the kb1351800 on google, so i installed only the both others. While installation, the installer told me that .net Framwork 4.6.2 or newer is already installed.

Any other idea? Any solution in development?

I wish the Workspace Installer would bring all prerequisites. It also brings VIsual C++, why not net Framework?

Thank you ,

Gerrit Wahlers