Welcome to our new Citrix community!

what is the latest version of citrix receiver

Mohan Adari

Question

I have download Citrix receiver 4.12, when I am trying to install I am getting error saying that is not latest version. But I cnt find latest version than 4.12 in citrix site. Can you please let me know what is the latest version and latest version software exe link for windows 7.

Citrix_Installion Error.JPG

3 answers to this question

Hi,

This is correct latest version of Citrix Receiver is 4.12  but Citrix also realise another product all Citrix Workspace App. So you may have citrix Workspace install on your machine. The latest version was realised Mar 24, 2020

Citrix Workspace app is a new client from Citrix that works similar to Citrix Receiver and is fully backward-compatible with your organization’s Citrix infrastructure. Citrix Workspace app provides the full capabilities of Citrix Receiver, as well as new capabilities based on your organization’s Citrix deployment.

Please check this for more info here

Thanks 

Manoj

11 hours ago, Manoj Rana said:

Hi,

This is correct latest version of Citrix Receiver is 4.12  but Citrix also realise another product all Citrix Workspace App. So you may have citrix Workspace install on your machine. The latest version was realised Mar 24, 2020

Citrix Workspace app is a new client from Citrix that works similar to Citrix Receiver and is fully backward-compatible with your organization’s Citrix infrastructure. Citrix Workspace app provides the full capabilities of Citrix Receiver, as well as new capabilities based on your organization’s Citrix deployment.

Please check this for more info here

Thanks 

Manoj

Yeah, I have uninstalled workspace app and then installed receiver it worked for me. Thanks for the post.