Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Stuck loading page when refresh after logon

Hi,

i recently deployed an adc cluster for a unified gateway page.

All is working fine. I use the rfwebui theme to publish storefront apps and some bookmarks.

when the user logon no problems occure.

when i refresh the page after i‘m logged in i see the citrix gateway logo with spinning wheel and nothin happens.

the url at this point is /logon/LogonPoint/index.html

so when i close the browser and reopen, i can login again and all working fine. Just refreshing killed it.

The frontend is an content switch vserver, behind that are some websites and the default vserver is the ip-less unified gateway.

when i use the x1 theme no problem happens.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:52 AM, Ricardo Holdorf1709160685 said:

Hi,

i recently deployed an adc cluster for a unified gateway page.

All is working fine. I use the rfwebui theme to publish storefront apps and some bookmarks.

when the user logon no problems occure.

when i refresh the page after i‘m logged in i see the citrix gateway logo with spinning wheel and nothin happens.

the url at this point is /logon/LogonPoint/index.html

so when i close the browser and reopen, i can login again and all working fine. Just refreshing killed it.

The frontend is an content switch vserver, behind that are some websites and the default vserver is the ip-less unified gateway.

when i use the x1 theme no problem happens.

Hi,

we had a similar problem with our NetScaler Gateway. The solution was to edit the priority of _mayNoCacheRequest policy on VPN Virtual Server:

Citrix Gateway -> Virtual Servers -> Select your Citrix Gateway Virtual Server -> go to Policies -> click Cache Policies -> select _mayNoCacheRequest and click "Edit Binding" -> change the priority into 5 so that it will have the smallest priority.

After this try refreshing the portal.