Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Upgrade MacBook to Catalina cause the issue with certificate

susja susja

Question

11 answers to this question

In response to suusja, the problem is a suspected bug with the latest version of the Citrix workspace app.  I have notified Citrix of this by opening a case about it and requested that the technical department at Citrix address the problem as soon as possible.

• Like 2
On 10/13/2019 at 6:04 AM, Bik Wong said:

In response to suusja, the problem is a suspected bug with the latest version of the Citrix workspace app.  I have notified Citrix of this by opening a case about it and requested that the technical department at Citrix address the problem as soon as possible.

Hi, what is the workaround meantime?

I get a similar error after installing Mac OS Catalina. When trying to connect to our corporate network via latest version of Citrix for Mac OS (v. 19.3.1) I get the error "You are. not trusting the issuer of the security certificate 'DigiCert Global Root G2'. Any suggestions what I can do to connect anyway? Maybe use older Citrix Version for MacOS?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-28 um 08.01.49.png

On 10/12/2019 at 4:49 PM, susja susja said:

Hello,

After I upgraded my MacBook Pro 2015 to Catalina I can't use Citrix anymore.

It throws the error:

You have not chosen to trust "DigiCert Global Root G2", the issuer of the server's security certificate.

Any clue how to fix it?

Thanks

---- Workaround / Solution found ----

I had the same issue but could fix it just now. I have uninstalled the existing Citrix version on my Mac (running MacOS Catalina 10.15) and then installed Citrix Workspace App v. 19.10.2.41 listed here: https://www.citrix.de/downloads/workspace-app/mac/workspace-app-for-mac-latest.html. Now now certificate error anymore and I can connect to our corporate network. 

On 10/28/2019 at 9:54 AM, Jochen Hanselmann said:

---- Workaround / Solution found ----

I had the same issue but could fix it just now. I have uninstalled the existing Citrix version on my Mac (running MacOS Catalina 10.15) and then installed Citrix Workspace App v. 19.10.2.41 listed here: https://www.citrix.de/downloads/workspace-app/mac/workspace-app-for-mac-latest.html. Now now certificate error anymore and I can connect to our corporate network. 

This does not work for me and I'm still on Mojave (Mac OS Version 10.14.6 (18G1012)).

Current Citrix Version: 19.10.2.41 (1910.2)

2019-11-11_12-03-49.jpg