Updated Privacy Statement

Remote PC Access GPU support for Linux fatclient?

Ercan Yilmaz

Question

Does Remote PC Access support Linux fatclients and in particular with HDX 3D Pro support?

I read this: https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/xenapp-and-xendesktop/7-15-ltsr/install-configure/remote-pc-access.html

But unfortunately there is nothing mentioned about Linux support.

I installed 19.6.0.5 VDA agent, on a CentOS7.6 Linux fatclient (with a Nvidia P2000 video card). Although its not mentioned in above url, it seems to be working without HDX 3D Pro.

When I configure it with HDX 3D Pro, and install Nvidia video drivers, the fatclient does register itself with the delivery controller, but remote connection fails to startup.

Trying to startup produces following errors in /var/log/messages:

Aug 13 11:07:18 kernel: [ 6668.475993] nvidia-modeset: ERROR: GPU:0: The requested configuration of display devices (DP-1, DP-0) is not supported on this GPU.
Aug 13 11:07:18 kernel: [ 6668.476072] nvidia-modeset: ERROR: GPU:0: The requested configuration of display devices (DP-1, DP-0) is not supported on this GPU.
Aug 13 11:07:18 kernel: nvidia-modeset: ERROR: GPU:0: The requested configuration of display devices (DP-1, DP-0) is not supported on this GPU.
Aug 13 11:07:18 kernel: nvidia-modeset: ERROR: GPU:0: The requested configuration of display devices (DP-1, DP-0) is not supported on this GPU.

1 answer to this question