Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Zombie POODLE with Cipher Block Chaining

Moussa ML

Hi all,

In SSL Lab, I have this message alert "This server is vulnerable to the Zombie POODLE vulnerability. Grade will be set to  F  from May 2019.  MORE INFO », taht is related to the Cipher Block Chaining as you can check in this article https://blog.qualys.com/technology/2019/04/22/zombie-poodle-and-goldendoodle-vulnerabilities, do you have an idea how can I deal with this vulnaribility to avoid class F?

image.thumb.png.74688cbeca9765fac020a9a3f074891f.png

image.thumb.png.2d0c6bd40b715211b18fe978eec546f5.png

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Moussa

Hi Carl,

Thank you for your reply, Idid but we have alwas the same message "This server is vulnerable to the Zombie POODLE vulnerability. Grade will be set to F from May 2019.  MORE INFO »"

image.thumb.png.f2c983c6a97f81556c78732cb8f11dba.png

Best Regards,

Moise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I have also the problem with F rating on ssllabs. I upgraded the customres NS to 13.0-41.28 and still getting Rating F.

I followed the article from Steven Wright how to get an A+ Score. Strange is, that I use the same settings on our Netscaler. Our Netscaler (also 13.0-41.28) has an A+ Rating and the customer has F.

I made a new Ciper Group without CBC Cipers but still F Score. Then I assigned again the Cipher Group from Steven Wright. The first check of ssllabs shows A+, when I repeat the check it goes back to F. Further ssllabs is showing CBC-Cipers, also if I assign a Ciper-Group without CBC Cipers to the vserver.

Has someone found a solution that works?