Photo

web store install - You must whitelist of the ID of Citrix Receiver in StoreFront

Started by Jeremy Holt , 09 August 2017 - 07:40 PM
7 replies to this topic

Best Answer Jeremy Holt , 10 August 2017 - 02:29 PM

I think I am getting closer to a solution.  I've determined that the Netscaler Gateway theme is causing the issue.  When using the default theme it is working.  However when trying to use the RfWebUI Theme it shows the error.

Jeremy Holt Members

Jeremy Holt
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:40 PM

I'm having some trouble getting receiver for Chrome to work.  I've installed the chrome extension for citrix receiver.  Tried both on a windows computer in the Chrome browser, as well as on a chromebook.

Enter the URL, and it shows the netscaler logon page for a second, and then errors and says, "You must whitelist the ID of Citrix Receiver in StoreFront.

All of the Citrix documentation I see is that you only do this if you are repackaging the app.  The app id for the web store install is already in the web.config file in StoreFront.

Has anyone else ran into this?  How can I resolve this?

I have confirmed that accessing the Store and launching apps works without a problem using the HTML5 receiver, in Windows browser, and on Chromebook in browser.

Shruthi Udayakumar Citrix Employees

Shruthi Udayakumar
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:28 AM

Hi Jeremy,

Can you please check with your administrator if the storefront you are connecting to has the Chrome Receiver id whitelisted.

If not please add using the same procedure as repackaging the Chrome Receiver.

Also, Can you please tell your Storefront version ?

Jeremy Holt Members

Jeremy Holt
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:13 AM

I did that. The ID is already listed in the web.config file on storefront since it's using the store app I'd. I also added it the way the documentation stated for a repackaged app.

It doesn't work that way either.

Storefront 3.11

Shruthi Udayakumar
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:47 AM

Do you get the same error when you try to access the store without netscaler?

Jeremy Holt Members

Jeremy Holt
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:54 AM

Going directly to storefront won't work because of the requirement with the html5 receiver is the ssl for websockets on the vdas. This is why Citrix best practice states to run all traffic through the netscaler.

Jeremy Holt Members

Jeremy Holt
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:08 PM

I was able to point RfChrome directly to one of the StoreFront servers, bypassing the Netscaler Gateway, and it works without getting the "You must whitelist the ID of Citrix Receiver in StoreFront."  error.

This means that we are only getting this error when connecting through the Netscaler Gateway.

Jeremy Holt Members

Jeremy Holt
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:29 PM

I think I am getting closer to a solution.  I've determined that the Netscaler Gateway theme is causing the issue.  When using the default theme it is working.  However when trying to use the RfWebUI Theme it shows the error.

Best Answer

Shruthi Udayakumar
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:34 AM

Seems like this is a known issue and we are working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience till then.