I'm trying to figure out a small issue about Citrix Receiver deployment within Storefront for which I need to ask for help.
The setup is the following:
NetScaler 12.0 Build 41.22
- NetScaler Gateway configured with clientless access enabled
- Allows access to Citrix applications and NetScaler bookmarks
- "Manage Receiver for Web Sites - Deploy Citrix Receiver - Deployment option:": Use Receiver for HTML5 if local Receiver is unavailable
- "Manage Receiver for Web Sites - Deploy Citrix Receiver - Allow users to download HDX engine": disabled
- <storename>Web/web.conf: pluginAssistant enabled="false"
- <storename>Web/web.conf: protocolHandler enabled="false"
- Internet Explorer 11
The problem is that after login at NectScaler and the "Loading your Apps" loading screen the user is still asked to install Citrix Receiver (see attachment). This issue was already occurring with Storefront 3.8 but didn't change with the upgrade to 3.11. Did I miss something? Even changing to "Always use Receiver for HTML5" doesn't change anything.
Does anyone have an idea what is missing to disable the deployment query? Thanky ou!