My delivery controller and vda are in seperate forests.
I have two way trust between both domains and they have validated successfully.
- I can telnet on my vda registration port both ways. DDC --> VDA and VDA -->DDC
- DNS is working - VDA and DDC can resolve both ways
- There is no antivirus installed on the VDA or DDCs
- I have SupportMultiForest Keys in DDC and VDA
- ListOfDDCs key is configured on VDA
- ListOfSIDs key is configured on VDA
When I manually configure my DDCs I get the following error:
Communication error 10060 while talking to "fqdn".
When I run the Citrix VDA Assistant, the only thing that fails is DDC connectivity.