Photo

XenMobile with Office365 federated with Okta

Started by Byron Zhao , 07 April 2017 - 07:44 PM
2 replies to this topic

Best Answer Byron Zhao , 19 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

It turns out that it is a misconfig in Okta. While its immutableId is correct, its logon name was changed after the initial setup. In browser and the Outlook app, it works perfectly without issues, but it was causing issues in other apps. 

Anyway, glad it was fixed. 

Byron Zhao Members

Byron Zhao
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:44 PM

Hi,

I am new to XenMobile, and just set up a XenMobile (10.5.0.24) lab for POC. I ran into some issues and am not quite sure what to make of it. Here is what I have in my environment:

Netscaler:           10.0.0.8

-XenMobile Gateway:      10.0.0.6, NAT to external IP for external URL mam.test.com

-MAM load balancing:      10.0.0.15

-MDM load balancing:     10.0.0.16

AD:                     10.0.0.9

Storefront:          10.0.0.10

SQL:                   10.0.0.11

XenApp:              10.0.0.12

XenMobile:          10.0.0.13

2 Email domains in Office 365:

-test1.com is federated with Okta

-test2.com is not federated

Issue:

I am able to enroll my device with Secure Hub, and I am able to use Secure Mail to setup test2.com's mailbox (not federated with Okta). However, when I try to use Secure Mail to connect to test1.com's mailbox, it keeps saying my credential is incorrect. Right now Okta is wide open without logon restriction on IPs.

Any help on this would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Byron

Byron Zhao Members

Byron Zhao
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:32 PM

We haven't been able to make any progress on this, even after working with tech support. 

Did anyone make with work with XenMobile, Office365, and other type of identity provider?

Thanks

Byron

Byron Zhao Members

Byron Zhao
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

It turns out that it is a misconfig in Okta. While its immutableId is correct, its logon name was changed after the initial setup. In browser and the Outlook app, it works perfectly without issues, but it was causing issues in other apps. 

Anyway, glad it was fixed. 

Best Answer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Office365, Okta