Command Center - LDAP search filter doesn't work

Started by Aliaksei Hunosau , 28 February 2017 - 11:51 AM
4 replies to this topic

Aliaksei Hunosau Members

Aliaksei Hunosau
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:51 AM

Hello to all!

I updated the Command Center to the last version 5.2.46.7. After that I couldn't log into web interface with the Active Directory user. But with the local user I can.

I opened the LDAP section and found that my old search query doesn't work (but it worked properly before the update).

My old search query is:

|(memberOf=CN=secNetscalerAdmins,OU=XXXX,OU=XXXX,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX)(memberOf=CN=secNetscalerReadonly,OU=XXXX,OU=XXXX,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX)

If I save this query the error appears:

Invalid search_filter; search_filter must begin with an alphanumeric character or underscore and must contain only alphanumerics, '_', '#', '.', ' ', ':', '@', '=', ',' or '-' 

So what can I do to use my old query?

The purpose of my query is to find the users only in two groups named "secNetscalerAdmins" and "secNetscalerReadonly".

PS: this query is working properly on my VPX's. So I am agree that the query is correct.

I try to use this query with adding the brackets (but the error appears again):

(|(memberOf=CN=secNetscalerAdmins,OU=XXXX,OU=XXXX,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX)(memberOf=CN=secNetscalerReadonly,OU=XXXX,OU=XXXX,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX)

)

Aliaksei Hunosau Members

Aliaksei Hunosau
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:46 AM

Please, help.

Aliaksei Hunosau Members

Aliaksei Hunosau
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:24 AM

Please!!!

Aliaksei Hunosau Members

Aliaksei Hunosau
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

Please, help.

Ross Bender Members

Ross Bender
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:15 PM

Have you opened a case? I'm interested to hear a solution as I have deferred upgrading for fear of the same issue