When trying to access a Citrix testenvironment, the connection fails with unknown client error 1110.
Here some details:
- the test environment is located outside the corporate network
- the test environment is reachable over the Internet using HTTPS (using Netscaler Gateway)
- the connection attempt is made from inside the corporate network
- the company I am working for is using a Proxy with SSL inspection/interception
- the proxy admin informed me, that ICA over HTTPS is NOT blocked
- the assumption is, that Citrix Receiver cannot connect, because the traffic is intercepted at the corporate Proxy Server (like in a man-in-the-middle attack).
Is there anything I can configure to make the connection working?
Maybe it's a securiy policy, that is preventing a successful connection?