Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:27 PM
please, open also a case by Citrix and reference to our case SR# 70786775. Citrix needs much more traces.
The case is by the development team of receiver 4.4, now.
Can you please assist us in capturing below information:
1. Though case documentation state issue occurs with Windows 7 / Receiver 4.4 have we tested this scenario with Windows 8 / Receiver 4.4 on same or different workstation ?
2. Can you please provide hardware information for Windows 7 machine
3. If you are using multiple adapters, please provide their make and model.
4. HDX Monitor Reports and logs for receiver 4.3 and 4.4
5. Receiver logs from 4.3 using receiver diagnostic tool.
6. Three sets of CDF Traces from XA server – one while using receiver 4.3, second while using receiver 4.4 in a working scenario and last with using receiver 4.4 in a non-working scenario.
For receiver 4.3
· Run HDX Monitor and point it towards XA server on which session is established.
· Go to HDX Monitor Settings and Logging - Configure it with C:\Hdxmonlogs.txt.
· Close and reopen HDX Monitor. Make sure it is pointing towards correct XA server.
· Open Receiver for diagnostic tool and configure settings with trace level as Verbose, log size 500 and select all modules.
· Open CDF Control on XA server, go to options and select multiple sequential logs. Please select all modules under trace categories.
· Start tracing on XA server using CDF Control and on client machine using receiver for diagnostic tool.
· Run SAP GuiXT application.
· Once application has opened, stop tracing on client as well as on XA server.
· Go to HDX monitor > click generate Report > Save Report.
· Close HDX monitor and rename C:\Hdxmonlogs.txt to C:\Hdxmonlogs_4.3.txt.