Photo

X1 Mouse Giveaway (No customer names)

Started by John McBride , 12 January 2015 - 06:51 PM
556 replies to this topic

John McBride Citrix Employees

John McBride
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:51 PM

Due to high demand of the X1 mouse, selections for the giveaway will not be held until mid-February, with delivery following soon after.

Thank you for your patience.

Please use this forum to post your X1 Mouse use case (No customer names please).

MARIANO DOMINGUEZ Members

MARIANO DOMINGUEZ
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:12 PM

Not ready yet? I cant see any post

Samir Hamouni Members

Samir Hamouni
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:13 PM

City gives students Ipad and would like to demo the mouse for the edu department!

Carlos Bastidas Members

Carlos Bastidas
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:16 PM

Hola requerimkentos Por favor un mouse para la empresa Servientrega actualmente hay reported a una oportunidad en done SE compite contra IBM oracle y Microsoft para Virtualización las Aplicaciones core de la Compañia sin embargo al ser Aplicaciones windows son muy complejas de manejan en una pantalla pequena' estamos Seguros que este mouse seria un diferencial único para liderara el proyecto y posteriormente ganarlo.

Please mouse for the company Servientrega currently no Reported to an opportunity to donate SE compete against IBM Oracle and Microsoft Vietualization the core Applications Company however when applications windows are very complex to handle in a small screen ' We Insurance this mouse would be a single differential to lead the project and subsequently win .

TRENT DILKIE Members

TRENT DILKIE
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:16 PM

Hey, We have a financial customer, [adjusted] and we've already deployed receiver on iPads for them.  However, uptake is minimal on iPads because of the numerous legacy apps that are classic keyboard/mouse style.

I would like to get a demo mouse for the manager of their mobility and BYOD programs.

-Trent

Adam Swinehart Members

Adam Swinehart
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:18 PM

[Adjusted] school district that deploys iPads for BYOD but is frustrated delivering windows apps without a mouse. X1 mouse will enable us to push more DV to more students with less support calls.

Scott Osborne Members

Scott Osborne
  • 140 posts

Have two medical customers in my area and with Receiver X1, would like ability to demo when that time comes..

Sacha Thomet CTP Member

Sacha Thomet
  • 212 posts

I work currently in a project where we are evaluate which end devices we want to use in future for our employee of an insurance company. We have this project started with the assumption that we have at the end 2050 VDI's based on XenDesktop 7.6.

The possibility to use this Mouse and its compatible X1 receiver would open new possibilities with all the iOS devices! 

Paul Nachförg Members

Paul Nachförg
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:19 PM

Hello,

thats what I've been waiting for! I'm currently in a project with one of my customers This may ease the decition process.

Paul

Håkan Andersson Members

Håkan Andersson
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:20 PM

Need one for one of our global Enterprise customers, since this is exactly what they have asked for. Can not mention their name in here since everything is open to everyone. Thanks in advance!

Håkan Andersson
CEO
AceIQ

mailto:hakan.andersson@aceiq.com
Tel: +46-763184218

Julio Suavita Citrix Employees

Julio Suavita
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:20 PM

[Adjusted] Company in Colombia IS evaluating our Technology for getting more flexibility, better economics, and security for accessing its Oil business-related apps under the Softeare defined workspace project.

John Duman Members

John Duman
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:21 PM

Some of my clients over past couple of year have been asking me about a mouse solution for iPad they use in their organizations. They use certain apps that are difficult to use without a mouse and this mouse would definetly would solve this issue and make the clients happy.
Great idea and solution

Rajen Das Members

Rajen Das
  • 32 posts

Clients running Published Desktop using Windows 2012 R2 with XA7.6. Client wants to expand mobile use cases. Need to demo

Reto Hossmann Members

Reto Hossmann
  • 2 posts

One of our major customer is looking for a new iPad strategy combined with his current Citrix environment. Let me check if this mouse would support the customer needs.

I would like to get a mouse for the demo in february.

Thanks,

Reto

Cécil Bove Members

Cécil Bove
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:23 PM

We have a global customer with a BYOD & Corporate mobility project with Xenmobile and XenDesktop. VIP have corporate ipads to connect to mobile enterprise apps and Windows virtual enterprise desktop.
I would really like to be able demonstrate the X1 mouse to them

C.B

Michael Oliver Citrix Employees

Michael Oliver
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:24 PM

I use my iPad mini for Citrix Sales essentials presentations... would be great to navigate to Sales IQ with the X1 mouse.  I am ex-Zenprise and love the innovation!

Rink Spies Members

Rink Spies
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:24 PM

We have a school for kids with specials needs, which are switching over all there endpoint from Windows to Apple iPads. Unfortunately not all their application are optimized to the iPad. The Citrix X1 Mouse would be a great add-on the enhance the experience! Would be really awesome to do this within the school environment!

Kyriacos Kyriacou Members

Kyriacos Kyriacou
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:28 PM

HI,we have a number of financial services customers who are all using iPad devices are have been looking for a future solution to access windows applications easier. this could be the perfect device.

Regards,

Marcos Massini Citrix Employees

Marcos Massini
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:28 PM

Hi! I would like a mouse for customer that's using Citrix XD to deliver virtual machines on iPads for employees on their chemical plants. Will be a great demo for customer executives and give us more sponsoship to expand Citrix environment.

Ruben Spruijt Members

Ruben Spruijt
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:30 PM

The #CitrixX1Mouse for iOS is part of  ExperienceCenter >> Will be demoed to customer organizations