Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Windows Mobile 5.0 and XenApp 6.5

Phil Tasker

Question

Hello. I am trying to connect a number of Motorola MC9090's running Win Mobile 5.0 to a new XenApp 6.5 environment.

I have tired two methods to connect to Citrix the first with some success but not much.

First Method: Ive edited the ICA file to point directly to the published app. This appears to work some of the time but not others also I keep onto getting the error message 'The Citrix Presentation Server you have selected is not accepting connections'.

Second Method: When I try the connect the MC9090 to the PNAgent I receieve the error message ' Unable to connect to the remote server. The remote server URL may not be entered correctly or the remote server may be down

Any help/advise that people can offer would be appreciated.

4 answers to this question

This error Message:

"The Citrix Presentation Server you have selected is not accepting connections."

occurs if your Citrix StoreFront Server dont accepts connections via PNAgent. You can fix this Issue if you enable the "legacy support" for your created Citrix StoreFront Store. After your device is able to receive the PNAgent URL.

Also Check Your DNS-lookup works fine.

URL-sheme on XenApp 7.5: hattp://%citrix-server%/Citrix/%YourStoreName%/PNAgent/config.xml

Also see attachment for the legacy configuration.

I nedd XenApp-Plugin 11.x (11.5) for Windows CE. Does anyone have this?

Thank You

post-12531977-0-19026600-1412861557_thumb.jpg