1 reply to this topic

Anthony Harvey Members

Anthony Harvey
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:52 AM

Hi

Netscaler 11.1

Storefront 3.9

I am trying to connect an iPad to my Citrix environment through a NetScaler. The NetScaler has an external facing IP and I was able to connect to it successfully and configure the Receiver on the ipad and all worked fine.

However, if I delete the account in the Receiver and try to log in again I often (not all the time) get Cannot Add Account.  The network is fine in all cases. What I have noticed is different is when it successfully connects the verifying time takes longer and I get a URL and description heading above where you put your AD credentials in.

When it is unsuccessful I don't get the URL and Description headings above the AD credentials settings. Sometimes the Cannot Add Account appears immediately after putting the initial Address in and sometimes after I have progressed to the next screen after I have put my AD credentials in - so no consistency here!

I have the latest iPad receiver installed as well.

The NetScaler was set up using Carl's how to and works fine.

Have I missed something? I wouldn't have thought so if it does work sometimes....

Anthony Harvey Members

Anthony Harvey
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:58 AM

Additional information

I had 'shared' the config previously under Accounts, Share Account settings and emailed myself the settings.

If I use the email link on the ipad to set up a new Receiver Account then this does work fine and I can get to my apps and open ok.

Xenapp Services is selected automatically and I put my username etc in teh spaces provided.

I first get Error The address given did not provide a valid App list.

I then select Access Gateway/Enterprise which states there are no apps available.

I then change back to Xenapp Services and it can then connect and authenticate fine and works a treat!

It's no wonder I'm going mad.........

Any one got any ideas on this?