I am unable to get windows media redirection to work.
I am launching a webpage, within a published desktop, with an embedded MP4, and the video is getting rendered on the server, causing high CPU.
I have launched the same site on the client machine and the video can be played.
I have ensured that these policies are set to "allowed":
- Windows Media redirection
- Windows Media client-side content fetching
- Optimization for Windows Media multimedia redirection over WAN
HDX Monitor gives me this:
- Virtual channel state: Idle
- Bandwidth threshold: 10.24 Kbps
- Virtual channel priority: Medium
Any advice on testing?
Does anyone have a URL they know to work for Windows Media Redirection, so I can rule out the specific site?