VDA 7.12 printing from IE 11 using UPD always goes to tray 1

Started by marcel a campo , 17 February 2017 - 09:20 AM
3 replies to this topic

marcel a campo Members

marcel a campo
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:20 AM

All,

I believe I encountered a bug with the latest VDA 7.12. In my environment we use the Universal Print Driver (UPD) with client mapped printers. If we print from any other applications besides Internet Explorer (IE) 11 and I select a different tray then tray 1 then the prints come out the correct tray. 

However if I do the same from IE 11 then prints always come out of tray 1 no matter what tray I select. If I change the VDA back to version 7.9 then we do not have this issue.

I'm posting to see if there any other engineers out there that witness the same. If you do then please respond to this post.

I already have a case open with Citrix for this (Citrix case 72333339).

Regards,

Marcel

marcel a campo Members

marcel a campo
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:31 PM

Last update: I just tested VDA 7.13 and the issue is present there also.

Jouni Peltonen Members

Jouni Peltonen
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:55 AM

Hi,

We are facing the same issue, W2012 R2 with VDA7.13, any progress with Citrix Support?

BR, Jouni

marcel a campo Members

marcel a campo
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

They are waiting for a developer to have time to work on this. Can you share the specific printer device details that you are using? Problem is that they cannot reproduce it internally and the more multifunctional printers with the issue they are aware of the quicker they will be able to reproduce the issue. We are using "Canon IR C5255i with the Canon PCL6 generic universal driver"