I'm jut playing around in my lab with XA7.12, Server 2016, PVS 7.12 & UEFI.
The lab is running on Hyper-V.
I want to get a Server 2016 Golden-Image.
I have created a Gen.2 VM (UEFI), disabled SecureBoot, installed Server 2016, joined the domain and installed the PVS-target-device software.
I have captured the image without problems. I add the vDisk to a Gen.2 VM and boot it. The VM stops with a bluescreen displaying the Error "CVhdMp.sys - System Thread Exception not handled". (see the screenshot)
What i have tried on Capture-Machine:
- Disabled the Windows Firewall
- Disabled Windows Defender which is included in Server 2016
- Disabled IPv6 (DisabledComponents = ff)
- Disabled all Offloading on NIC
- Disabled Task-Offload through registry
What am I missing?