Welcome to our new Citrix community!

BToE Integration

Mike van Stijn

Question

Hello

Our customer uses XenApp with the HDX RT 2.0 Plugin and has also Polycom VVX Phones. He wants a better together integration for the phones to have the ability to control the calls on the phone with the client. Our development team can build a btoe client that can run in a terminal server but they would need a way to tell the HDX Plugin that there is an additional audio device. Do you have an sdk for such cases?

Greetings

Mike van Stijn

3 answers to this question

Hi Mike,

we have done some research regarding support for Better Together / Better Together over Ethernet, and it's a relatively complicated topic. Please feel free to contact us directly to discuss your ideas regarding this, I sent you a private message with my contact information.

-=- Vlad

Does the Citrix realtime media engine work with Polycom's Better Together over Ethernet application now? In the forum, a Citrix employee mentioned that this was on the roadmap around the time of the version 2.5 release. I have been tasked with putting this into our Citrix virtual desktop environment (RDS).  Not having the RTME enabled results on poor call quality. Anything you could provide would be helpful.

Thanks