5 replies to this topic

Best Answer David Jackowiak , 18 February 2016 - 01:05 PM

Forget. I've just fixed it:)

David Jackowiak Members

David Jackowiak
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:38 AM

Hello,

How can I enable user password change when password expire? We are using Netscaler Gateway with SMS Passcode, RADIUS server and authentication on NS Gateway. 

LDAP port 389 with TLS. Allow password change is enabled. 

Everything is working fine, user can log on and are authenticated but when it comes to expired password, you get "password isn't correct"

Any ideas?

Thanks!

David Jackowiak Members

David Jackowiak
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:09 AM

I have enabled to allow change password on SMS Passcode "allow login when password Expired" so I can now log on and change password on Gateway. First I have to log in with SMS passcode and then I can change password but i have one, big problem now:

After I change password on Netscaler, I get blank Agresso.jsp site! 

Password have been changed because I can use another browser and log on with new password and Launch Desktops and Apps but It seems to not work when you are changing the password.

Any Ideas guys?

David Jackowiak Members

David Jackowiak
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:38 AM

SMS Passcode and Netscaler seems to work fine:

LOG: NetScaler [1475]: In receive_ldap_passwd_modify_event: password modifed successfully, user davja authenticated

But after I change the password, I get blank page with agesso.jsp so I need to close browser and log in again.

Why am I getting agesso.jsp after I change password?

David Jackowiak Members

David Jackowiak
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:05 PM

Forget. I've just fixed it:)

Best Answer

Pawel Roginiewicz Members

Pawel Roginiewicz
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:32 PM

I have enabled to allow change password on SMS Passcode "allow login when password Expired" so I can now log on and change password on Gateway. First I have to log in with SMS passcode and then I can change password 

Hey David

Could you tell me how did you set this up (to authenticate on the Netscaler)? I have a similar setup and I cannot get it to work. I have a Radius Policy as the only Authentication policy in the NS Gateway. But when I authenticate with SMS Passcode I get forworded to the Storefront where it fails to rediredt me to password change page.

Regards

Ben Sharp Members

Ben Sharp
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:59 AM

Hi David,

Would you mind sharing your solution as to how you resolved this issue?

Regards,

Ben