Welcome to our new Citrix community!

multiple monitors support - extend display

Ike Kim1709151824

Question

13 answers to this question

Hello there,

This advice works for me up to this month. Now it no longer work. After I move the window between the 2 monitors and then maximize it, the window expands but it appears to be one screen splitted inbetween 2 monitors. Kindly advise. Many thanks

Hello there,

This advice works for me up to this month. Now it no longer work. After I move the window between the 2 monitors and then maximize it, the window expands but it appears to be one screen splitted inbetween 2 monitors. Kindly advise. Many thanks

Hello there,

I have a similar problem with receiver 4.12 on Win10. Until recently it worked for me just as described above. Now, the desktop shows with out any windowing handle, spanning all three screens with weird side effects, i.e. mouse click registers an inch (or so) to the left of where mouse icon appears and right monitor is strangly mirroring and magnifying right monitor. 

Any thoughts on how to fix that?

I'm locked in to using the native client. The launch pad has changed and now shows a black background, now version or anything...

....and to answer my own question:

in the Citrix Receiver (little icon in system tray), right click, Advanced Preferences> High DPI>No, use the native resolution

Fixed, I have three monitors, properly showing all Citrix desktop. With Alt-Tab I can get back to local machine's desktop apps.

We have Win 7 VM desktops that are working on 3+ monitors. When we move the desktop to our new 7.15 environment we can get it only to span 2 monitors.  When we try to make it go to the third + monitor it only displays on one monitor. I tried everything suggested here to no avail. Increasing the VM video memory did not help either. 

On 6/11/2018 at 9:41 PM, Mahendra Singh said:

We have Win 7 VM desktops that are working on 3+ monitors. When we move the desktop to our new 7.15 environment we can get it only to span 2 monitors.  When we try to make it go to the third + monitor it only displays on one monitor. I tried everything suggested here to no avail. Increasing the VM video memory did not help either. 

Same here. It works for some users but or few other we can't use the third screen

On 6/11/2018 at 3:41 PM, Mahendra Singh said:

Same issue here. I can only use up to two monitors on my end. :(

Archived