Welcome to our new Citrix community!

http/1.1 internal server error 43531

mnovaci566

helou...

I have a problem that I need to solve regarding my external users.

I setup Xendesktop farm, and everything Works fine from inside.

To make Storefront url be reachable to my external users, I implemented Netscaler 10.5 VPX Express (with 1 year trial license - yes, we plan to buy customer license).

We enter all IP (NSIP, MIP... external IP which we bind to our virtual server for Storefront), we insert pem certificate (which is wildcard that we use for our Storefront url) and we configure virtual server guided by connection - Integrate with Citrix Products - XenApp and XenDesktop...

And everything is green.

But, when I try to reach to external URL which we configure on Netscaler virtual server, First, I got Netscaler VPN logon screen (which by the way I want to remove - I want for my users to have Storefront URL), and after I enter my domain credentials, I got Http/1.1 Internal Server Error 43531...

I'm stuck here and I don't Know what to do...

When I logon to Netscaler web interface, everything looks fine there... I suspect that there is a problem with session policies but I'm not so much in Netscaler...

Any help would be much appreciated...

Thank you in advance...

Yes, I checked that... We use different DNS names... But, I managed to solve this problem... It turns out that, since Netscaler iz our DMZ, my network guys didn't open SSL port to delivery controller at internal firewall...

Now, when I try to open external URL, I receive Storefront screen, but I don't receive logon prompt. What I get is Cannot complete your request message... - Or should I open new topic for this? :)

Anyway, thank you Carl for answering me...

Yes... I was just checking that...

I get logon screen... But when I enter my credentials, nothing happens... My password dissapear, and that's it...

In that time, I check event log at Storefront server and I saw two warnings:

Source: Citrix Authentication Service

Event Id: 1

Task Category: (2007)

A request was sent to service 'Authentication Service' that was detected as passing through gateway. This service is configured with the gateways, but none of these matched the request. Request details:

X-Citrix-Gateway:

X-Citrix-Via: FQDN

X-Citrix-Via-VIP: VIP address

Remote Address: Storefront address

X-Forwarded-For: Netscaler address

and

Source: Citrix Store Service

Event ID: 1

Task Category: (2007)

A request was sent to service 'StoreName' that was detected as passing through a gateway. This service is configured with the gateways, but none of these matched the request. Request details:

X-Citrix-Gateway:

X-Citrix-Via: URL

X-Citrix-Via-VIP: VIP address

Remote address: Storefront address

X-Forwarded-For: Netscaler address

Yes, I did that and now I can get to my Citrix Resources (hosted shared desktop and apps).

Thank You Carl.

You've been helpful...

Now I have minor problems, but I think that I can manage that...

When I try to start app or desktop, during establishing connection, I get error "the connection failed with status (1110)"...

But I think that we need to open some more ports to internal Citrix infrastructure, from Netscaler...

Anyway, Thank you again.

• 7 months later...
Hi,

I need some help with the following topology:

1. NetScaler VPX Gateway 10.5

2. Citrix XenDesktop 7.5

When users access via external receive the following message "Http / 1.1 Internal Server Error 43531"

This message appears after users access the URL, enter with credentials.

What strikes me is not getting bring the StoreFront window.

They could help me?

Thanks, Edgar Eugenio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I have seen this issue, when the Gateway is set to “ICA Only” and there is no session policy applied due to a policy filter by AD groups (i. e. in a multi domain environment, where the AD groups are used to apply different session profiles, with different Single Sign-on Domains). Hope this helps anyone.

Archived