Welcome to our new Citrix community!

VPX instance state is Out of Service on NetScaler SDX

Chris Stack

We just upgraded to a NetScaler SDX. The Service VM is running 10.0 build 76.7. VPX NetScalers are 9.3 build 62.4. I do plan on upgrading them to 10.0, but want to get everything working properly first. In the Service VM, the VM State is Green and the Instance State is Yellow. I have reviewed CTX136301 and that hasn't helped. Wondering if anyone else has resolved this.

If I deploy a new NetScaler instance, it shows Green for both, until I try to manage the instance via SSL. That's when it seems to blow up. I am going to try upgrading my test instance to 10.0 and see what happens.

Thanks

The issue was caused by the default Admin Profile. I created a new Admin Profile and applied it to the instances and everything worked. I believe it was because I had changed the default nsroot password and the default admin profile is using the default nsroot password.

Thanks

The issue was caused by the default Admin Profile. I created a new Admin Profile and applied it to the instances and everything worked. I believe it was because I had changed the default nsroot password and the default admin profile is using the default nsroot password.

Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...