Photo

Failed to find CONCENTR.CHM with error 2: The system cannot find the file..

Started by Katherine Kim , 30 June 2009 - 08:52 PM
3 replies to this topic

Best Answer Bill Chow , 02 July 2009 - 09:21 AM

From the screen capture color, you're running 10.x version of ICA client and not 11.x (see attached)
I'll advise you to:
* uninstall your current ICA client completely
* delete HKLM\Software\Citrix\ICA Client registry key
* delete %program files%\Citrix\ICA Client folder
* delete C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\ICAClient \\ folder
* remove any ICA client activex may still be under c:\windows\downloaded program files (right-click the file name select remove)
* install XenApp5 Web plug-in
Hope this help.

Katherine Kim Members

Katherine Kim
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:52 PM

Hello,

I just installed the latest version of XenApp Web Plugin (Client), version 11, on my PC (Windows XP) but am having trouble connecting to our published resources. I am able to log in to the web interface page successfully and it lists the published applications but I get the errors in the attachment.

I have tried re-installing the client multiple times but no luck. Has anyone seen this before? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Attached Files

Bill Chow Citrix Employees

Bill Chow
  • 212 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:21 AM

From the screen capture color, you're running 10.x version of ICA client and not 11.x (see attached)
I'll advise you to:
* uninstall your current ICA client completely
* delete HKLM\Software\Citrix\ICA Client registry key
* delete %program files%\Citrix\ICA Client folder
* delete C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\ICAClient \\ folder
* remove any ICA client activex may still be under c:\windows\downloaded program files (right-click the file name select remove)
* install XenApp5 Web plug-in
Hope this help.

Attached Files

Best Answer

Katherine Kim Members

Katherine Kim
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:01 PM

Thank you. While trying to uninstall Citrix completely from my PC per your instructions, I noticed that there were additional registry keys labeled as Citrix under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT. They were all pointing to TestDrive Client application. I went ahead and uninstalled that application as well, rebooted my PC and re-installed the Citrix Web Plugin Version 11. It's working great!

Thank you very much for your help!

Willie Cena Members

Willie Cena
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

I downloaded citrix online plug-in recently and I get Re:Failed to find CONCENTR.CHM. I went to HKLM and deleted everything that has citrix on them but on my program files I still have ICA Client folder and it won't delete. I also cannot uninstall 'Citrix online plug-in' in control panel. Please help....